Friday, December 13, 2013

DIY Craft Goodness - Free Patterns

The best online resource for projects is Craftsy with a number of free videos and tutorials available to suit everyone.

Also, to try and get my own sewing projects going again I thought I might add some nice projects that I have found on Pinterest of late, which may help you too! Most of these all have free patterns and tutorials as well so even better!! I hope you enjoy.

DIY Tablet Case

Christmas Oven Mitts

Personalised Christmas Stocking

Shannon's Apron

Baby Animal Towels

Baby Bunny Towel
(as seen above how cute are these!!)

Slippers with Bow

DIY giant chevron floor pillows

Anthropology Purse

Floor Cushion

Owl Stuffie


  1. THanks for sharing Erin.. Some really cute projects..

    1. Thanks Judy!! I love the little kids hooded towels hehe. And the Owl stuffie, so cute!!

  2. Oh, my... This is soooo inspiring, thanks for sharing .. I think I'll try the bag, I love it! Happy weekend, dear Erin.