Sunday, July 1, 2012

Jalie 2907 Diapers & Diaper Cover

Photos:
Front with Snaps to secure

Back view - Aren't they so cutie patoodie!!

Pattern:

The instructions were excellent, with three different styles of diaper and one diaper cover.
The sizing options are also extensive, allowing you to make diapers for newborn babies right up to toddlers.

I used minky PUL (waterproof) for the outer, organic polar fleece for the lining and organic bamboo towelling for the pocket insert.  I sourced all of this fabric from SNAPS Australia. There is also some really cute fabric that I bought a while ago to make these (as this one has been on my make list for some time) from fabric.com which is really cute!!

No pattern alterations except for using Snaps (plastic studs) instead of velcro at the front of the diaper which were also sourced from SNAPS Australia. As I have the machine to attach the snap studs. This will allow for baby growth and stop the velcro catching in the washing machine.

The plan is to make 10 for my baby nephew who is only 3 weeks old and I will make some more for him in 6 months when he is into the next size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart Fabric Link Within