Saturday, June 23, 2012

Simplicity 2215 Skirt


Photos: 
Front Close Up

Side Close Up with Zip

Close up on elastic waist

Pattern Photo: 


I love how full this skirt is its very girly and cute. I also love skirts with lots of pleats. I have just made some extra adjustments to the skirt to basically copy the dress version that I have already made.

I have added the two panels going across the bottom of the skirt. This is sewn on securing it in place with some double sided fabric tape. I have also used an elastic band as the waist band which I thought would go nicely with the bottom panels. Turned out pretty good I thought.

I love this skirt its really cute and I would recommend it to others and sew it again. Try adding some extra featured to give it a bit more style. Might even look nice with a lace bottom??

1 comment:

I heart Fabric Link Within