Monday, April 23, 2012

Simplicity Dog Jumper 3939

Pattern:


Photo:
So the above jumper was made for my friends cute little puppy and it fit her other than its a bit short. 
How cute is this photo all snugged up.
This was my pugs jumper last year. It got a lot of wearing last winter!! I have to make them new ones this year in the fabric above. I am sure they will love it. I will post pictures as soon as they are finished to show how gorgeous the jumpers are!!

I made pattern D which is the bottom right dog jumper. It definitely looked like the pattern and its one of my favourite puppy jumpers. They are very easy to make it takes about 30 minutes.

I have made a couple of different types of dog jumpers but this is the one that really fits my pugs the best. Its easy to just throw over their head and if they need to go to the toilet they are not limited by the jumper as it tucks under their tummy.

No pattern alterations other than to decorate the jumper. As seen with my B for Busta hehe.
This is the only dog jumper I make year after year, I love it and I secretly think my pugs love it as well.

2 comments:

  1. The pics are adorable. I love this pattern, too, and it turns out so well. I used an ultra cuddle fabric and it's perfect for this winter we've been having in Illinois.

    ReplyDelete

I heart Fabric Link Within