So I've been a little obsessed with this style of dress lately. After seeing tons of versions I decided to make it using the Lekala 4209 Pattern. For me the Lekala patterns were perfect because the original size was quite close to my original sizing requirements. After only one tester I was right to go.
On her actual website I think you can put your own dimensions in and she will send you a pattern per your size.
As per normal I made a few versions.
So this is the pattern I ended up using. I took in the neck so it didn't bulk out in the picture as shown below. There were a few more patterns I found that were similar including the By Hand London Kim Dress.
I was looking some dresses I can wear to my upcoming USA holiday in July. This dress from Hello Molly was one of my favourites. I loved how the left side of the dress was longer. Combined that with the Asos dress it was perfect!
All I did was alter the skirt front side and the two back parts so it was longer on the left and the normal size on the right. Also the two skirt parts were supposed to join so I just extended the one underneath and left them both open. Also, like always I changed the cap sleeve to a full sleeve to fit my shoulders.